Thursday, November 4, 2010

Simple Garlic Hummus

Tonight I am cheating and using a pre-marinated curry chicken from Trader. I have never tried it before and am not sure how I feel about pre-marinated meats, but I will let you know.


So I have decided to make some simple homemade hummus to go along with it. Hummus is so quick and so simple to make at home if you have a blender. It is literally 4 ingredients, tastes better than anything you will buy, and is probably a lot cheaper too!

Ingredients:
  • 1 can garbanzo beans
  • juice of 1 lemon
  • 2-4 cloves of garlic (depending how spicy you like it!)
  • 2 TBS good olive oil, plus extra to drizzle on top



Blend all ingredients together, put into lovely little dish, drizzle with olive oil, and WA-LA! Your friends will be so impressed and you will love it.





Love,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment