- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus 2 tablespoons
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 small cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella or burrata cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
Bake the prosciutto on a cookie sheet in a 350 degree oven for about 12-14 minutes, until crispy. Grill the asparagus in a grill pan. While those two items are cooking, dice the melon and mozzarella. Make the vinaigrette by combining the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper with a whisk.
Layer the salad with the grilled asparagus on the bottom, the cheese and melon in the middle, and sprinkle with the prosciutto by crumbling with your hands. Dress the salad with the vinaigrette and enjoy!